View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baihu

re: Hey Guys!

Hello all!

I thought I'd drop by and say hi... to the 4 people that actually read the website. I hope people are getting better about that! Anyways, I miss you all and think about you guys a lot. Hope things are going well & that you're enjoying the expansion. So many changes especially to healing but I guess it would get boring if we did things the same way another 2 years. Anyways... enough rambling.

Many Hugs <3

-Bai

One down, three to go! Hope all is well with you ;) See you in Azeroth

Officer
Guild Member

Two down two to go lol! Those other two ppl are slackers! Nice to hear from ya Bai and hope things are going well. Cool title btw! Yeah the healing has changed quite a bit. I think it is a good thing to keep healing from getting boring like you said, but for the love of everything holy, no strike that for the love of everything RESTO, Blizz needs to bring the nerf bat out on CoH asap! (lol Arthen). My epeen can't take these meters anymore! Then again I would probably just get owned by a tree anyway lol. Don't be a stranger!

Over
Sahne

i am not a slacker.... its only been 24 hrs since Over posted.... anywho...
Hi bai!!!!!!! /wave hope all is well.... i miss my daily tree hug :-( keep in touch
-Sahne

I make fun of people for not checking the website and then I miss the responses to my own thread! ..../cower

Woot Arth Over and Sahne!

Lol that was great Over. But yeah, I know what you mean, most encounters right now are LOLCoH/WG spam and it's just so boring! I can't wait until the nerf, I don't like having a faceroll spell. Let the shammies raid heal, I want to stack my hots all over the place again! Happy Miss healing with my favorite resto shammy & the CoH spamming beast that is Arthen. Much <3 to you both.

And Sahne, here you slacker, /hug!! Happy

-Bai

Ok thats 4..wooot and we miss you Badly!!!!!
I can never take the place of the *Bai*
<3(not balls)
Zzzak..Druz
Diremood

Awww, I'll admit to being a slacker...and I'm ok with it. So glad to hear from you aside from drive by /poke ingame ;). As always, we miss you and hope you're doing well.
Baihu

Zaka and Diar too Happy

Z-Hope you're enjoying being a tree... At least you did some resto raiding pre-Wrath so it's not completely new. But, then again it hurts knowing how good our mana regen used to be huh? ;)

Diar- Lol yeah there have been a lot of drive-bys since I haven't had time to do too much besides log on for raids, but hopefully we can run some heroics at some point. Happy

Guild Member

someone said slacker and boom here i am. anyway we miss you also bai pls dont be a stranger and keep in touch

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Server Status

Poll Widget