View previous topic :: View next topic  
boza
Officer
Guild Member

re: Miss you guys...

Without getting all sad and weepy, I miss you guys.

My sudden and unannounced departure 3 months ago was caused by a few things, and I feel I'm ready to give you guys an explanation without there being too much temptation for me to return to WoW in the near future, at least.

The main reason for my leaving was my marriage, I was devoting too much time to the game and not enough time to her and it, collectively. With having just relocated to a small town where we didn't know anyone, it's been hard on my wife not having friends to be around and socialize with. Myself, I'm not so much of a social butterfly, but with my playing the game 8 hours a day she literally had no one to talk to, ever.

I suddenly realized this in early January, and it hit me pretty hard. I like to think of myself as someone who's pretty observant, but not this time. I couldn't stand to say good-bye to everyone and I also felt horrible for not telling anyone about my departure, it was just a horrible lose-lose situation for me... I probably just didn't want to see it when it had been there for a while... oh well, spilled milk and all that, right?

I realize this is just a game and maybe I didn't need to explain myself as all this happened long ago, but I did feel I owed you guys, especially the officers, an explanation. I'm not dead or in jail or on the run from angry knife-wielding pygmies in the Congo, and I've been constantly monitoring the progress the guild is making (update your website more often, damnit!) through whatever channels I can, be.imba.hu & wowarmory.com especially, just to see who's still around and who's doing well.

I'm glad to see so many of the people I played with still around! This guild had been like my family for a long time, and it's nice to see you fellows succeed despite the setbacks that can often occur in and out of the game.

I'll cut this shorter than I was expecting by saying I hope those who were angered or worried by my departure can forgive me, and those who miss me the feeling is returned.

Cheers, and I'll be watching,

Boza...

p.s. Kreesucks - just so you know it's really me.
Morblodplez
Morblodplez
Guild Member
Guild Member

re: 0.o

We miss u too. Been a while since we had a Real Mage =P

If u need vent info. just ask.

Guild Member

BOOOOOOOZZZZZZZAAAAAAAA!!!!! miss u man. wish u were back. i know how to solve ur problem just get her to play and that way u still play and spend time with her :P
Overseerwin
Overseerwin
Officer
Guild Member

-Nice to hear from you Boza!

I have to admit I had images of a fiery car wreck come to mind since it was New Year's Eve when I last talked to you in vent, although it would have been a great story if angry knife-wielding Congo pygmies had wtfpwned you while playing wow. I mean angry knife-wielding Congo pygmies killing someone while playing wow would be hard to top.

Hope things are going well for you and your wife in your now newish town. Maybe when things settle down you will be able to log on for raids from time to time. You could always give your wife parental control of your account :p

If we don't see you in Drenden let us know how you are doing from time to time.

Over-
Kreeoni
Website Administrator
Guild Member

Sup Boza. Glad to find out you're ok. We were somewhat worried but we were more under the impression that is was a marriage thing.

The website hasn't been updated because nothing really has happened that is new since we got two drakes down.

However, Ulduar came out today so you will see lots of new news coming up soon.

Keep in touch!

Guild Member

Sup Boza. Glad to find out you're ok. We were somewhat worried but we were more under the impression that is was a marriage thing.

The website hasn't been updated because nothing really has happened that is new since we got two drakes down.

However, Ulduar came out today so you will see lots of new news coming up soon.

Um Kree didn't we down something like over 12 hours ago and you still don't have it up. Tiss tiss....

Anyways good to hear you are doing well Boza. And Muff is right it made my marriage better.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    No Vacancy Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Server Status

Poll Widget